The Oklahoma Retired Firefighters Association (ORFA) offers a wide array of benefits and resources to assist the Retired Firefighters of the State of Oklahoma.
ORFA Membership Benefits
Here are just a few of the benefits of being a member of the ORFA.
- Continued subscription to the Oklahoma Firefighter newspaper.
- Membership in the Oklahoma State Firefighters Association as a Pension Member
- $4,000 Accidental Death benefit from American Income Life
- Free registration for you and your spouse at the annual ORFA Convention
- ORFA decal, Lapel Pin, Membership Card/ Certificate.
Join in and stay connected with old friends and make new ones! Call 1-800-308-5336 For More Information.
According to the ORFA Constitution, the following are the requirements to be eligible for membership:
ARTICLE III – MEMBERSHIP
Section 1. Membership in the Association shall be automatic for any person upon their eligibility for pension payments from the Oklahoma Firefighters Pension System.
Section 2. Classifications of membership shall be defined as follows:
ACTIVE MEMBER: The person who is receiving a pension from the Oklahoma State Firefighters Pension and Retirement System.
ACTIVE PARTICIPATING MEMBER: The person who is receiving a pension from the Oklahoma Firefighters Pension and Retirement System and paying dues as set forth in Article VIII of this constitution.