Through the efforts of the OSFA Membership Committee, three new benefits of membership have been added to increase the value of membership.
1) You don't have to be a member of the Pension System to join the OSFA as a full member department. This was introduced as Constitutional Resolution 18-1. You can review the resolution by clicking HERE.
2) When traveling to downtown Tulsa, you can stay in the aloft Hotel for $84/night that includes free parking. Proof of membership will be required upon check-in the obtain this rate. For more information, click HERE.
3) All OSFA members are now signed up as members of the FireRescue GPO cooperative purchasing group. To find out what that means and the types of items that can be purchased at discounted rates and that have already been through government approved RFP's, click HERE.
4) Volunteer Firefighter Income Tax Incentive - FTAC. $200 or $400 a year directly off of your state income tax for maintaining training requirements. For more info click HERE.
5) Discounted membership to AirEvac. For more info click HERE.