59 Skill Sheets
This all NEW text meets NFPA 1006, Standard for Technical Rescuer Professional Qualifications, 2017 Edition, Chapter 8, Vehicle Rescue.
This all new edition provides rescue personnel with techniques, skills and equipment available for the safe and effective extrication of victims trapped in vehicles and related machinery.
NEW passenger vehicle technologies:
- Fuel Systems:
- Electric, Plug-in Electric, Extended Range Electric, Hybrid
- CNG, LPG, Biofuel, and Ethanol
- Electrical Systems:
- Keyless Entry
- Various Batteries (Traditional, Lithium Ion, and others)
- Collision Avoidance Systems
- Updated information for other vehicle systems
The manual includes Awareness, Operations and Technician Level Rescuers
- Passenger Vehicle Extrication
- Heavy Vehicle Extrication
- Special Extrication Situations
Training Appropriate for
- Law enforcement
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Industrial emergency responders
- Transportation, public works and utility staff
- Military responders
- Rescue personnel
Appendix A correlates the NFPA JPR’s to the specific page(s) in the text.