OSFA Membership Benefits & Resources
The Oklahoma State Firefighters Association (OSFA) offers a wide array of benefits and resources to assist the Firefighters of the State of Oklahoma, including:
- Lobbying for Pension benefits and Fire Service legislation are among the most important services you receive. This is conducted locally, statewide and at the national level.
- As a member, YOU can run to serve on the OSFA Executive Board during the annual convention. If you are elected at the convention by a statewide vote, you will have a seat on the State Pension Board, as well. All members of the Executive Board must be active members of the OSFA and of those, one must be a volunteer firefighter.
- In Line of Duty Death death benefit of $2,000 which is delivered for immediate relief to your family within 24 hours.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment benefit of $3,500.
- At the Volunteer Caucus, your voice and opinions are heard and passed on to the Executive Board.
- If you are an active member of the Brent Hatcher Fund, your family will receive a minimum of $1,000.00 within 72 hours of your death.
- Availability of specialty, state-issued, Firefighter license plates (either numbered or personalized) for your vehicle or motorcycle.
- Free Admission for firefighters and their families to the Oklahoma Firefighters Museum. It is the most comprehensive, member-held firefighter museum in the United States!
- Eligible for your name to be inscribed on the granite walls of the Oklahoma Fallen and Living Firefighters Memorial after 20 years of service or retirement with a disability.
Companies engaged in the manufacture or sale of apparatus, appliances or devices for fire prevention, fire protection, firefighting and governmental non-profit entities shall be eligible for associate membership in the Oklahoma State Firefighters Association upon Executive Board approval. Learn More.
Request an OSFA Membership Packet
It is preferred that the Fire Chief or an approved representative of your Fire Department complete the request form below. The Fire Chief should let you know which Title your department is organized under:
- Title 11 - Cities & Towns: $56 Annually Per Firefighter
- Title 18 - Non Municipalities: $100 Annually Per Firefighter
- Title 19 - Counties: $56 Annually Per Firefighter