OSFA Associate Membership
Companies engaged in the manufacture or sale of apparatus, appliances or devices for fire prevention, fire protection, fire fighting and governmental non-profit entities shall be eligible for Associate Membership in this Association upon Executive Board approval.
Cost to become an OSFA Associate Member is $275 per year. Dues run from July 1 to June 30, and renewal statements are sent out each July. Please note that the regular billing cycle for associate members is from July to June each year, regardless of the time of year you first make application. If you have any questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call: (405)424-1452.
Associate Membership Benefits
- Receive annual membership card for company. Individual membership cards will be provided to sales personnel upon request.
- Receive an OSFA Membership Directory, which is mailed to Associate Members annually.
- The Membership Directory is a listing of all volunteer, part-paid and paid fire departments and Fire Chiefs who belong to the Association and are members of the Oklahoma State Firefighters Retirement & Pension System. Addresses for the mayor and/or city clerk, telephone, email and FAX numbers, are also included in the directory.
- The directory is a valuable source of information and is often used as a mailing list by Associate Members.
- Associate Members are also listed in the Membership Directory.
- Invitation to attend the OSFA Annual Convention each year in June.
- Invitation to attend the OSFA Annual State Fire School each year in the spring.
- At the OSFA Annual Convention, an hour-long Associate Member Reception will be held.
- Receive issues of the Oklahoma Firefighter newspaper, which is published 10 times per year and sent to more than 15,000 active and retired firefighters across the state who belong to the Oklahoma State Firefighters Association.
- Associate Members are also eligible to purchase advertisement space in the Oklahoma Firefighter newspaper. News items that provide valuable information to the OSFA membership (subject to the editor's discretion) may also be printed at no additional cost.
Associate Member Application
All New Companies/Vendors desiring to be an Associate Member MUST be approved by the OSFA Executive Board. The OSFA will not recognize any company as an Associate Member without this approval.